By the Bucket is gearing up for a gentle opening that it is aiming for on December 1st. (Tom Blodgett / Community Impact Newspaper)
Read the last week’s most popular business and community news from the Phoenix area.
By the bucket towards gentle opening on December 1st
The Payson-based Gilbert location, with seven stores primarily in rural Arizona cities, is one of eight soon to open in the Valley.
Gilbert wants to dismiss the lawsuit in which he calls on the courts to reject the results of the bond elections
The city of Gilbert moved on Nov. 29 to the Maricopa County Superior Court to dismiss a lawsuit that challenged the results of the $ 515 million road, transportation and infrastructure bond elections.
• Gilbert looking for new positions on the Community Engagement Task Force
• Six Pixels Studios East Valley / Phoenix’s love for film blossoms into a new career path
• New casino in the Gilbert area; Duck Donuts is celebrating 2 years with Chandler and other top business news
• The Gilbert Public School board approves course description books and fees
• Gilbert moves to dismiss the lawsuit asking the courts to dismiss the bond election results
Duck Donuts offers bespoke sweet treats
While living in North Carolina, Daniel Bruno’s wife was expecting their first child and she longed for something sweet. She sent him on a mission to get her a sweet treat and he went into town and smelled something in the air that led him to duck donuts.
Everything you need to know about Tumbleweed Tree lighting in downtown Chandler on December 4th
Chandler will celebrate the illumination of the tumbleweed tree on December 4th, according to a press release from the city of Chandler.
Atomic Comics at SanTan Village in Gilbert. born again
Atomic Comics was born on November 24th at 2270 E. Williams Field Road, Ste. 108, Gilbert, in the SanTan Village shopping center.
Tom Blodgett and Alexa D’Angelo contributed to this report.