Happy Election Tuesday, neighbors! Here is everything that happens in town today.
First the weather today:
Partly sunny. High: 85 Low: 59.
Here are the top stories in Phoenix today:
- Have you been waiting until the last minute to fill out your voting slip? Don’t worry, we are here for you. Find out what’s on the ballot in Phoenix todaywhere to find the latest results tonight and where you can cast your ballot papers Before 7pm today to make sure it is counted. (Phoenix patch)
- Phoenix is that # 2 travel destination in the nation for people who want to buy a house in a new town. Across the country, 30.2 percent of Redfin users considering moving to another metropolitan area in the third quarter of 2021. The city was No. 1 on the list Miami. (AZ Large Media)
- A new community health center that focus primarily on caring for women and children, especially refugees, opened in Maryvale on Monday. The plant is the fourth Valleywise Health Center opening in the greater Phoenix area in the past two years. The facility will provide primary and pediatric care, and OB-GYN services integrated behavioral medical care. (ABC15 Arizona)
- The city uses Funds from the American Rescue Plan Act Buy bus tickets and distribute them to those who need them. The city dedicated $ 1 million of funds it was obtained by law to help transit addicts continue to live arrive where you need to go. (KJZZ)
Today’s Phoenix Daily is brought to you from our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring can do a lot more than just doorbells: Check out the full range of smart home products on Ring.com. and Thank you ring for helping get the local news in Phoenix!
- Phoenix fire department: “Today we retire a PFD legend. ￼￼🚒 Captain David Sanchez, who was recruited as a firefighter in 1974, has served over 47 years as a member of the Phoenix Fire Department, 30 of them in busy Station 17! Thank you for yours Service Captain Sanchez, leadership and teaching. Good luck on your next path in life, we will take it from here! ￼ “(Facebook)
- Downtown Phoenix, AZ: “When you’re downtown, get our new Downtown Phoenix Map & Directory! With a vibrant new cover created by stencil artist Dadsocks, there are dozens of new stores, local photography, a walking tour, nightlife and more.” (Facebook)
- Phoenix Public Library: “The Big Library Read Starts Today! 📚 Join the global eBook club November 1st-15 to read the featured title,” Five Total Strangers “by Natalie D. Richards. Use the Libby app for unlimited time Access without waiting lists or waiting lists. Be part of this free worldwide reading event! ” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
Appearances & Services:
Now you are up to date and can really start this Tuesday. I will see you soon! If you love these newsletters, consider bringing some friends and neighbors on board with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Caitlin Sievers
About me: I am a passionate writer and photographer who worked as a reporter and editor for various publications in the Midwest before landing in Phoenix. I have seven roommates. Four of them are cats. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas for stories and feedback.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Phoenix Daily? Contact email@example.com at any time.